Evolution Aqua manufacture K1 Micro for distribution to the waste water treatment industry. This new type of filter media contains all of the benefits of traditional K1 media but is extruded in a much smaller form.
The small wheel shaped filter media pieces provide a significantly increased protected surface area per cubic metre when compared to standard K1 for bacteria to colonise. This makes K1 Micro an ideal filter media for all types of filtration system where high level biological filtration is needed. K1 Micro can also be used to replace existing filter media.
• Manufactured and distributed by Evolution Aqua
• Provides a large surface area for bacteria to colonise
• In excess of 950 sq m of protected surface area per cubic metre
• Perfect for moving bed filter chambers
• Suitable for mechanical and biological filtration